March 8 is international women’s day, a day for celebrating women and women achievements. We want to take this day to recognize women who have helped or been an inspiration in our lives.
From Fortune, the following are the 5 most powerful women in 2019
- Marillyn Hewson, Chairman, President, and CEO of Lockheed Martin
- Mary Barra, Chairman and CEO of General Motors
- Abigail Johnson, Chairman and CEO of Fidelity Investments
- Ginni Rometty, Chairman, President, and CEO of IBM
- Gail Boudreaux, President and CEO of Anthem