If you’ve owned your business for several years, you have already been amazingly successful! Take for instance the recent findings that Review 42 reported:
- 20% of small businesses fail in their first year.
- 30% of new businesses fail during the first two years.
- More than half of new businesses fail within five years.
- 70% of small businesses fail in their 10th year.
- Nearly 70% of American entrepreneurs start businesses from home.
You’ve succeeded as you are still in business!
You now may be at a point where you don’t want to handle the labor shortages or supply chain issues or cash flow issues or you want to spend more time with your spouse or grandchildren or travel the world! Whatever the case may be, it may be time – or past time – to consider your future options and opportunities.
What do you want to do in the next year, 3 years, 5 years, 10 years? Are you prepared mentally, physically, and financially to meet those goals? Is your company prepared (employees, operationally, and fiscally) to meet these goals?
We can help you find answers to these questions. Reach out for a complimentary discussion on how to move from where you are today to where you want to be in your timeframe.