Skip to content

Expectations For Business Valuations, 5-Point Scale

The multiples expectations are down across the board.

Market optimism is dropping, as approximately 40% of advisors predict the Main Street and lower middle markets are headed for a decline in the year ahead. The remaining 60% are roughly split on whether they believe market conditions will stay the same or improve. Overall sentiment (as shown in Figure 3) indicates advisors believe valuations are headed for a downtick.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *