Managing Director and Partner. Corporate Capital Partners is an established advisory and placement boutique investment banking firm based in Scottsdale. Corporate Capital Partners serves CEOs of midsized companies in western states with two major areas of focus: growth capital options for midsized businesses and M&A services. Mergers & acquisitions includes pre-consulting, valuation, confidential campaigns, qualifying prospective buyers, negotiations, and due diligence. For capital options services, Corporate Capital Partners serves strong emerging growth companies revenues between $10-200MM in the west. CCP develops institutional capital options over $5 million. CCP also offers M&A options for owners/CEOs for gradual exit or a sale. FINRA compliant and licensed individuals.
- AZ Business Leadership, Connections Committee
- Past President and Founding Board Member, Arizona Business Council 2013, association of professional advisors
- Arizona Business Leadership 2018
- Past Chair-KAET-TV Advance Committee for Eight (ACE)
- Former VP and Board- Enterprise Network
- Memberships: Assn for Corporate Growth; Active in AZ Tech Council, Exit Planning Institute, Turnaround Management Assn, etc.
- Former: M & A Source and International Business Broker Assn
- Former member of 3 Phoenix Chamber committees
- Scottsdale Chamber- former Economic Development Committee
- Various charitable organizations such as American Cancer Society Golf Committee
- Former: Board-Arizona Business Brokers Association
- Arizona Small Business Association- business mentor and make-over programs
Other Professional Experience
- Managing Director, Association for Quality & Participation/American Society for Quality
- Executive V.P., Building Owners & Managers Association, Orange County (CA)
- Partner/V.P., Travel Destination Company. Consulting firm to destinations.
- Founder of Travel & Meetings Digest news journal.
· President, Los Angeles Convention & Visitors Bureau, Inc.
- President, Long Beach Convention & Visitors Bureau, Inc.
- V.P. of Marketing, Phoenix Convention & Visitors Bureau, Inc.
Other Professional Development and Education
- BA Degree and (PB) MBA classes, University of Houston, Broadcast Management/Journalism; MBA work.
- Former Certified Association Executive (CAE) credential; Amer. Soc. of Association Executives.
- FINRA- licensed, Series 82 and 63
- AZ Real Estate License- Business Broker
Past Professional Affiliations
- Served on boards/committees of ASAE, IACVB, NTA, TIA, CA Tourism Corp. etc.
- Vice Chair, U.S. Senate Travel Industry Advisory Council.
- Civic: Church leader. Local charities. Former Civil Air Patrol PR officer; Boy Scout Leader, Waste Management Phoenix Open, Guest Relations 18th Skybox 4 years
- Military Service: USAF and USNR: Public Affairs Officer (LT) and air intelligence for pilots.